The Pos-Doctorate Training Program in the Collegiate Program of Graduate Studies in Dentistry (CPGD) at UFMG consists of the development of full-time research and extension activities for students who have already completed a Ph.D.
Candidates for the Post-Doctoral Residency program, whose admission requests are approved by the CPGD, will maintain ties with UFMG through an Academic Enrollment in the Pos-Doctorate Training program and registration in the activity of “Development of Post-Doctoral Project.”
After receiving approval of one’s final activities report, the post-doctoral resident may request a diploma from the course secretary where the residency was conducted. The secretary will forwardthe request to the Dean of Graduate Studies, who will issue the document.
Academic enrollment of the post-doctoral resident will be performed by the DRCA, by sending the following documents to the Course Secretary:
• Communication informing the name(s) of the new resident(s) and forwarding of due documentation;
• Pos-Doctorate Training Enrollment Request Form (available at: https://www2.ufmg.br/drca/drca/Home/Pos-Graduacao/Registro-de-Residencia-Pos-Doutoral). This form is individual (one for each future resident) and must be completed in full by the secretary and by the future resident, including the signatures of both;
• Identification document (if the resident is a foreigner, he/she must present a copy of the identification page and page with VISAof his/her passport, and, if applicable, his/her Foreigner’s Identity Card (CIE), issued by the Brazilian Federal Police);
• CPF (Brazilian Tax Identification Number);
• Ph.D. diploma or equivalent document that proves the candidate has duly concluded the doctoral course (documents that inform the need to present the final corrected version of one’s doctoral dissertation as a condition to receive the title of Ph.D. will not be accepted);
• Proof of residence in Brazil.